Our BioThane Grooming Loops have been called a “game changer” by many professional groomers. They are made from official BioThane which is made in the USA. BioThane has a polyester webbing coated in rubber-like PVC. Even the narrowest options has a strength limit of 750 pounds so no worries about it breaking with use.
Do you ever find yourself in need of a leash and no collar readily available? Then this is the lead for you. Great for anywhere including to and from the bath tub and for use as a kennel lead. These are very popular with veterinarians, groomers, boarding kennels and trainers.
- Waterproof and non-porous
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Will not mildew or stink no matter how often you use it
- Will not cause hot spots or damage – as long as used correctly
- Can be used from tub to table due to uniqueness and quick dry properties
- Included ring allows you use with a helper system on your grooming arm
- Lasts longer than any fabric loop (see picture)
Available Sizes: 1/2″ x 30″
Available Colors: 26 available colors to choose from. See color chart picture.
Maverick’s Pro Tip: Spray your loops with disinfectant and let air dry or wipe down. You are ready for the next groom and be rest assured you will not have cross-contamination.