Professional Pet Groomers need a nail grinder bit that won’t wear out or overheat. These custom Diamond Rotary pet nail grinder tool bits have a proprietary channel that not only grinds the bottom of the nails but the sides as well for a smooth and painless finish. Once you have removed the amount of nail you desire, the finer tip polishes it off with a finer 120 grit.
• >Gen 2 Model
• Steel construction helps to alleviate nails from heating up compared to conventional paper drums.
• Fits great on Groomer’s Best Friend brand of Rotary Tool.
• Bits fit most other rotary tools, including “Dremel” brand.
• Easy to clean nail dust with tooth brush and soapy water.
• Lifetime Warranty
• Bits come is a set of two sizes: “Lil Lola“ – cats or dogs up to 30lbs. / “Big Casey“ – dogs 30lbs. and over.
• “Big Casey” bit has a 60 Grit body and a 120 Grit proprietary polishing bowl.
• “Lil Lola” bit has a finer 80 Grit body and a 120 Grit proprietary polishing bowl.
Measurements: Weight: 2 oz. / Size: 4 x 6 x 4 in
Maverick’s Pro Tip: These bits are awesome! They are used everyday in our grooming salon by Heidi and our groomers. The dogs react much better to getting their nails filed vs conventional sand paper drums.