Gets The Red Out!
Black on Black is an optic intensifying color revitalizing treatment within a shampoo. Formulated specifically for use on black coats. Black on Black restores the intense black color to coats stripped of their color by the bleaching effects of the sun.
How it works:
Our color enhancing shampoos work by depositing color pigment directly into the cuticle layer. Black on Black’s teal pigments neutralize orange/red.
Advantages & Benefits:
- Semi-Permanent Color
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Neutralizes Stains
- Adds Wanted Color Pigments
- Will Not Rub Off!
- Lasts up to 4 weeks
- Adds A Gorgeous Luster
Custom Color Recipes:
Purified Water, Ethanolamides of Coconut Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Wheat Protein, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Calendula, Allantoin, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Sambucus, Acid Vegetable Pigments, Sage
First Time Directions:
- START WITH A STRAND TEST: Select an inconspicuous spot on the coat (under the arm, on the leg, etc.) to test the effects of your mixture, or the pigmentation levels. Thoroughly wet the selected area.
- APPLY THE PRODUCT: Apply the product to the test area. For smooth and drop coated breeds, start by leaving the product on for 3 minutes. For coarse and wire coated breeds, start by leaving the product on for one minute.
- CHECK THE COLOR: After the allotted amount of time from Step 2 has passed, check the spot area for any color on the ends. For White on White, the ends will look gray when it has been just a little bit too long. If you can see color pigment on the ends, rinse thoroughly and take 30 seconds to a minute off your time. If you can’t see any color pigment and can’t tell a change in the color, leave on for another minute.
- CHECKING FOR THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME: If you want to know the maximum amount of time you can leave the product on your breed, follow steps 1-3 and rinse only when you can see visible color pigment on the ends of the hair. Take 30 seconds off the amount of time it sat on the coat, and that is the maximum amount of time for your dog or cat.
- RINSE: Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
How Often Should I Use WHITE ON WHITE, BLACK ON BLACK, etc.?
- White on White, Black on Black, etc. are semi-permanent treatments, meaning the effects will slowly fade over time. Generally, we recommend only applying the color treatment products every 2-3 baths. This number largely depends on how often you bathe your dog or cat. If you bathe weekly/every other week, apply every 3 baths. If you bathe monthly or longer, apply every other bath. If you use the products too often it will cause the pigment to build-up in the cuticle and over-correct. Leaving you with a purple/pink/yellow/or blue-green dog or cat.
Dilution: Use Directly – DO NOT DILUTE
Available Sizes: 16 oz. / 64 oz.